Friday, October 29, 2010

some halloween-ish songs

hello

i don't have access to my big ol music library right now. but i think that might be for the best, because this mix only has stuff that really "caught my ear" in the past few weeks. i like that, and i might keep doing it like this.

some of these are very well known, and some are a little less known!


tracklist
1. a fun intro
2. Sandie Shaw - Run
3. The Embers - I Walked All Night
4. The Shamettes - (Hey There) Big Bad Wolf
5. Rev. Chambers - Me And The Devil
6. The Drivers - Dangerous Lips
7. The Ran Dells - The Martian Hop
8. Michael & Jermaine Jackson - Tell me I'm not dreaming
9. The Bees - Voices Green And Purple
10. Dr. Octagon - Halfsharkalligatorhalfman
11. Nina Simone - I put a spell on you
12. Everything is Everything - Witchi Tai To

link (treats)

ps: typography nerds will notice that i used the "giddyup" font. you know what. that font looks perfect for friday, october 29th, 2010. and if it bothers you well then consider that my halloween trick

No comments:

Post a Comment