Wednesday, June 29, 2011

firme tracks vol. 2

pues--


FIRME TRACKS - VOL. 2
1. mike adame - chicanita
2. billy stewart - look back and smile
3. ms krazie - si hoy que nos amamos
4. jean p - time
5. the brothers johnson - strawberry letter 23
6. js - ice cream
7. paperroute gangstaz - woodgrain
8. johnson & johnson - wow!
9. honey cone - the want-ads
10. king floyd - groove me
11. fontella bass - hold on this time
12. allen toussaint - get out of my life woman
13. sunny & the sunliners - should i take you home
14. wah wah watson - bubbles
15. the mandells - think back
16. doris & kelley - you don't have to worry
17. quietfire - you make me wanna shout
18. young & company - i like what you're doing to me
19. the fentones - take five
20. el chicano - don't put me down if i'm brown

1HR - DOWNLOAD >>HERE<<

para los noches, saliendo con sus amigos, dando una vuelta en tu chevy

or just lean waaay back in your office chair and pretend

No comments:

Post a Comment